As well as running the practice Dan consults for a specialist tax and agricultural practice in Chipping Campden. This unique professional relationship, combined with the experience of the respective directors gives both parties the ability to advise clients at a level rarely achieved outside much larger accountancy firms.
We keep abreast of the latest developments in the tax world and offer a full range of tax services. So whether you have the simplest of tax returns, or have a complex situation with investments and interests valued in the £millions we are equipped to provide you with up-to-date and proactive tax advice.
As a matter of routine, we undertake a wide variety of tax compliance work and offer a fully comprehensive year round service to individuals, trustees and companies who are required to complete annual self-assessment tax returns.
We routinely deal with:
- Self-Assessment tax Returns for sole traders, directors and wealthy individuals
- PAYE coding notices
- Corporation tax returns and advice
- Partnership tax returns
- Trust and Estate tax returns
- Capital allowance claims
- Land and property income, including income from furnished holiday let enterprises
- Tax enquires from HM Revenue & Customs
- Capital gains tax computations and advice
- Non-residence issues
- VAT, PAYE and CIS registration and general advice relating to these taxes