We treat every client as an individual, and not a number…
Our experience tells us that every business and individual has different needs. It also tells us that it is a mistake to operate a conveyer belt process when dealing with client affairs. Adopting a one size fits all approach or a low fixed fee model can be counterproductive, because insufficient time is allocated to look at the specific circumstances of the client.
It is important to periodically review the circumstances of each client, so tax planning opportunities can be implemented, therefore helping to secure valuable tax reliefs. If opportunities are missed, the cost can severely penalise the individual or business involved.
Careful planning and consideration is also needed for the ambitious business owner, to enable them to thrive in today's tough economic climate.
With the above in mind, we tailor our work and advice to each client's affairs to ensure that they receive the best possible service from us.
Just some reasons to choose us:
- Free initial consultation without any obligation.
- Up to 2 hours free bookkeeping setup support and advice.
- Free fee protection insurance for the first year of joining the firm as a client (conditions apply).
- We are qualified members of the ACCA, the global accounting body for professional accountants and have a broad range of experience enabling us to provide you with considered professional advice.
- Each business client is contacted to see if they would like a meeting prior to their yearend to ensure tax planning opportunities are not missed.
- You will benefit from having a fully qualified accountant dealing with your affairs from start to finish.
- All our work is carried out locally ‘in-house’ and is not outsourced abroad.
The objectives of the firm are to:
- Offer an efficient service to help you to manage your business, personal finances and tax liabilities more effectively.
- Provide considered, understandable and timely advice to help you meet your obligations, maximise tax savings, increase your personal wealth and business profitability.
- Provide value for money. We keep our overheads down by working from non-high-street offices, so you can benefit from quality advice, without the fees associated with the large practices. We may not be the cheapest, but we believe that there is a difference between offering services that are cheap and offering services which are of value.
- To build strong, lasting relationships with our clients and to have some fun doing it!